Monday, December 31, 2012

My wish for 2013--I wanna be normal again

Disclaimer: this is gonna be a whiney post. A post about me not wanting HG ruining my life anymore.

I wanna be normal!!! Well, as normal as normal can be. Or as I can be? Or be me? I don't know? LOL!!

I'm tired of HG running my life. I want to be able to sit in the living room and watch TV with my family and not have to worry about: the gross smells, the sound level, the movement of TV. The way my body feels on the couch. So dumb!

I don't want to be so hyper-aware of what is happening in my body. I don't want to feel my heartbeat thudding in my chest slowing picking up pace, feel it at the base of my skull or behind my left eye.
I don't want to be aware of my breathing and how it quickens. I don't want to be aware that if I bend my arm too long it goes numb and takes 3-5 mins to get rid of the tingling. I don't want to be aware that my muscles tighten, twitch, and cramp up or that for the heck of it my left toes lose feeling in them!! And I surely don't like the feeling that I am going to throw up but I can't. It's the random desire to want to throw up in hopes that u will feel better but u don't.
UGH

22weeks and 1 day...still having my life ruled by HG. Lame! 125 days left in this pregnancy to meet our beautiful little girl. WHO by the way is NOT happy with me laying down in bed right now! I love u too baby.

125 days to stay strong for this baby and for my chitlin. I need to get through this to be the best mom I can be to my 2 girls. I need to get through this so I can be normal again!

2013 be good to me, my family, my friends, my coworkers, my acquaintances, EVERYONE!!

Until Next Year
~J

PS not that u can see...BUT that is MC Hammer with Psy?? Doing gangnam style??? God I'm old!! I was thinking Hammer was coming out to do 2 legit quit! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D