Monday, December 10, 2012

Heartburn is like...like...my insides are on fire!!!

Due to my increased root beer downage, I have now got heartburn. Just add it to the list of crap wrong with me. Also add Zantac to my arsenal of meds.
I don't think I have ever had heartburn before. Maybe with my first pregnancy, but it wasn't like this. I seriously felt like there was a FIRE in my gut and it was creepin' up! Omg!
I had to get to Walgreens ASAP! I had no idea how many types of heartburn meds there were!!! All I knew was I needed something NOW. I ended up with the Walgreens brand of Zantac. I didn't even make it out to the truck before I was diggin in the bag and rippin the box open!! Got in the truck and took one right away! It took about 45 mins-1hour but the heartburn was GONE! Whew!! Thank goodness!

On a positive note, I have been able to drink more, yes including root beer! Lol but also Bolthouse Farms vanilla protein drinks, lemonade (hot of course), hot cocoa, some juice, and some water. Looking at this list it is pretty impressive of what I can keep down from time to time :)
But I also can see all the acidic things that are causing me heartburn! Lord knows it isn't the instant potatoes The hubby is making!!!

Hitting the hay early tonight chitlin is spending the night at Grammy and Bapa's. That means hubs gets to sleep in a bed! Lol Chitlin's of course ;) I gotta be at work early tmrw...wish me luck! ;)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D