Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sore Throat and Ultrasound

Today and tonight i have been fighting a sore throat. and I don't mean, "oh I think i may have a sore throat." No, I mean a full blown scratchy, red on fire sore throat! I looked with a flashlight...but not white spots...YET!  I know they will be there tomorrow! I just KNOW it! I should have made a doc appointment today for tomorrow. But then, can I even take anything? do they give antibiotics to prego ladies? i suppose they can, they give them COCKTAILS of LOTS of other drugs, whats a little mold? Anyway, for the last 2 hours i haven't said a word because my throat hurts so bad. LAME! 

OK, time for some more LAME news....

Our Ultrasound....I know I said I was going to call and change it, but I didn't. The hubs suggested to see how the weather is on Thursday since it is in the afternoon. and we can always reschedule after. I just hope that the snow is DONE by noon, the blowing can continue, but I wanna see my baby!!!! and I don't wanna wait any longer than i have too!  although the longer we wait the more weight the baby will have on them! lol

i am anxious because I want to make sure that this little jumping jack kitten is growing on schedule! With all the weight that I have lost, I want to make sure everything is okay. I still am wearing my regular clothes and have LOTS of room in them. the plus size is I don't have to be spending money on maternity clothes this time around. not yet anyway. hopefully I can just wear my yoga pants the rest of the time. SO COMFY!!! 

okay gots to go. time for my meds, and I am hitting the hay....I AM TIRED and my body HURTS!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D