Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December 1st (she said with sarcasm)

It is December 1st and as happy as I am that it is, I am having a crummy day. :(
* I worked too many hours in a row yesterday at the office.
* The Hubs slept in bed with me last night
*We attempted to get a Christmas tree this morning.

As happy as I was to be in the office, I just can't do that to myself. I need to know when to say, "Excuse me, but I need to leave or I will be in bed for the next 3 days." I miss all my friends and I miss all my co workers! *sigh*

I LOVE my husband more than anything. With his recent move out to the couch, I've realized how much I LOVE sleeping!! I recently downloaded an app on my iPod called Sleep Cycle and for $.99 you can track your sleep patterns etc. I have to say....having the hubs in bed with me....my sleep quality was like 40%. I would love to say it isn't his fault, but it is. Lol!! He woke me up this morning at like 530 this morning looking for a pin!! Wtf?? What do u need a pin for and why r u up at 530???? Since he was up I sent him out to the couch. I NEEDED sleep!! I sure hope he found his pin.

When u have HG you can do NOTHING fast...Nothing. I knew we were going to go to one of the local tree farms today to get a tree. I KNEW it wouldn't be how we usually do it. This made me sad. We usually trudge out in the acres of trees looking for our perfect tree. Hubs cuts it down, and we carry it back, they shake and bundle it, chitlin plays, gets a snack talks to Santa, we take our time.
These were not even options this's time!!

We were running behind schedule so that meant I had to move fast. HGers DO NOT move fast!! At all!! Today I HAD to move fast. I got ready and was extremely exhausted by the time I got in the truck. And I was dizzy, on the verge of puking, end every time the hubs or the chitlin would talk I would gag!!! I was taking deep breaths and trying to keep it together. I closed my eyes and told them to please be quiet. We got there in 20 mins. I still didn't feel well.
The hubs parked and he and chitlin took off to say hi to his sister. I slowly made my way to talk to her too. It was good to see her and chitlin was excited to see her aunt!! We headed to the pre cut trees. The hubs and chitlin were way ahead of me. We looked at a couple but I needed a break. Too much walking. While taking a break I pointed out some trees to the hubs. We found the perfect one! Thank The Lord I took a break! The worker took it and got it all bundled for us. Chitlin wanted to go talk to Santa. The line was maybe 5 families deep. She was as upset about the line as I was!! Surprisingly it went fast and it was her turn. She was so good and got a big hug from Santa and Mrs. Claus.
I started walking to truck as I knew the hubs and chitlin were gonna grab the tree and we'd get to the truck at the same time.
I tried sleeping on the way home but it didn't work. We pulled in the driveway, I hopped out went straight to the bedroom. It was about 11. I slept on and off until 2. I'm still exhausted and my body still aches. I will be going to bed early tonight and the hubs will be sleeping on the couch!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D