Thursday, December 20, 2012

No please don't give me C-Diff!!!

This cold/tonsil crap is horrible!!! I feel so bad! I have had a non stop migraine at the base of my skull on the left side. And my left eye is pulling again. I haven't had these symptoms in soooo long!!! In over a month easily. And then something so "little" causes it all to come back. I'm trying to eat but it's hard as I feel so nauseous all the time. It's like I'm regressing! Blah!!!

The antibiotic the PCP gave me has me freaking out because it is widely known for causing C-diff! And I am really freaking out about that. My anxiety is pretty hog with the migraine pain and this med!! If u don't know what C-diff is, google it, then wish u didn't!!! Lets just say slimey, bloody diarrhea, that's very catchy!!! And not good for pg women!!! I had the hubs get me some yogurt. Because of the good bacteria in it. To help replenish what this antibiotic is stripping out of my belly!!! Well, it's been over a year since I have eaten yogurt. I used to really like yogurt.....yeah not so much anymore! I gagged it down. I haven't had any milk products except for hard cheeses in a VERY long time!!! And now my belly is doubly upset!

Why can't I just have a normal pregnancy! I know it seems like I am whining today, but ugh....lets get this over with. Every day longer with these symptoms, makes me realize its one day LONGER I'm having this wicked HG! It just won't take a hint!!! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE HG!!!! You can leave at ANY time!!!!

This whiner is going to bed. Yes I know it's only 3:49pm....I'm well aware!!!

Until Later
~J

1 comment:

  1. I took three of those darn antibiotics and I am feeling the effects Today!!!! Sunday!!!!! BLECH!! I am glad I stopped taking them. They made me feel yucky AND now stomach upset and the poops!!! AWESOME!!
    PS my throat is feeling 85% better.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D