Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Trying to wake up baby and cloth diapers

I am introducing the baby to Blink 182 tonight. They are my FAVORITE band! I have always loved them and continue to love them (Travis Barker anyway! mmmm tattoos!!!) Anyway......tonight the album of choice is Enema of the State. I thought it to be appropriate as I sat on the crapper tonight for 35 mins waiting for my rabbit pellets to come out! BA HA HA HA!
I hope the baby loves Blink as much as I do! I just don't want them repeating all the words yet, maybe like age 14?

Despite the morning of dizziness, today was a good day. I didn't feel very nauseous as i was able to keep on my meds, I watched that clock like...well....clock work. every 3 hours and 45 mins, I was taking another Zofran. IT really helped. since I am taking it orally it surely takes longer to get in my system, so taking it a little early helped! I am glad!

I spent the day with my Chitlin' and cutting more fabric. I think I am officially done cutting baby wipes! lol until i need to make more! I shouldn't need to tho, I think I have like 40 cut! Crazy I know!!! I spent the night looking at cloth diapers too! Good Lord there are TONS to choose from! in the past we have used gdiapers. and I have liked them. I may just stick with those, just getting other sizes. Who knows? all I know is I have TONS of wipes ready to be serged! 

going to finish watching Private Practice and then I need to go to bed. I am exhausted. How does one get so tired? oh right, BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYY!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D