Friday, December 21, 2012

Eyelash dandruff??!! Oh it's real alright!!!

So about 2 weeks ago I noticed along with my über dry face my eyelashes/eyelids were getting, for lack of a better term, "crusties" on them. Mostly just my left (of course!!!) anyway, I google eyelash dandruff....yes there really is such a thing. Has an official name that starts with a B. ANYWAY, it just explained what it was and additional signs and symptoms and ways to "cure" it at home. Basically close ur eyes really really right and lightly rub with dandruff shampoo. Well tonight my eye is really hurting with all the other stuff happening and so I look in the mirror and jeepers freaking creepers I have a sty on my darn lid!!! Right at the bottom of it right where it meets the lower lid!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Add another check mark against me!! I told the hubs to come look at it and he refused, while laughing half heartedly saying....what else is going to go "wrong" during this pregnancy??!!!

I sure as heck do not know what else could go wrong and I sure do not want to find out!!! I just have to snicker at the absurdness of this all, I mean seriously, I can't make this crap up if I tried!!! Eyelash dandruff!!!! A tonsil abscess???!!!! An eye sty!!!??? I just shake my head at it all!!!! Just shake my head and think to myself....REALLY???!!!!

I'm going to bed before anything else becomes noticeably wrong or malfunctioning tonight!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D