Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Tree Is Up & Cloth Wipes

Tonight the hubs and chitlin decorated the tree while I watched from couch. Listening to the two of them was hilarious!!! I wish I could have helped more, but I did a little here and there. I was just fine with watching the 2 of them. *heart melting*

We realized that we have a lot of Christmas stuff we need to donate!!! So much stuff!

**ooh weird, I just had my heart do a really weird heartbeat. I hate it when that happens, takes my breath away**

Anyway, lots of extra Christmas stuff we just don't need. Some other family could be happy with it.

I spent some time on the floor today cutting out 6.5x16.5 inch pieces of fabric to have made into homemade cloth wipes! We (I) have made the decision to do cloth diapers and wipes. I know it's early yet, but it's something I can do while laid up and it doesn't take too much effort.
I did get lightheaded tho from sitting upright so I needed to take a few breaks to lay down. It helped, and I was glad to be doing something productive!

Until Later
~J






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D