Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Not doing good ;(

Tonight is not good :( I'm on the verge of throwing up. I have a bad migraine, my muscles on my left side hurt...the usual crap. I'm laying on the couch with the tingling feeling all over.....my anxiety is creeping and I'm not ok with it. The hubs says togo to bed, but I don't want to be alone right now :( I don't wanna feel like this. I know I'll be more comfortable in bed. But I don't wanna sleep yet either, because I will have to wake up to take my meds.
If I can just make it to bed time! I know I will, but I'm just blechy....

Christmas was great! I lasted the whole time but obviously I'm exhausted. Even blogging is to much right now.

Good night

Until Later
~J

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D