Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lets try mashed potatoes again

I came home from work sick today. :( ugh...I had stopped and got food prior to work and couldn't eat it. I couldn't even drink the root beer :( that's when u know it bad :(
I made it home and my wonderful parents offered to keep chitlin overnight!!! (Thank you Lord) I dropped off extra clothes and jammies at their house and gave Chitlin lots of hugs and kisses!!! I love that kid! She looked at me and said, "mom, r u sick again?" Ugh defeated! I gave her a big hug and tons of kisses on her cheek and just squeezed her!

I made it home with my head spinning my left side throbbing, and my left eye closed. Yikes, crawled into bed and just lay there. I couldn't do anything. Everything hurt, and the room spinning. Nausea runs rampant when I feel like this and the anxiety hits because I never know if I am going to throw up.
I knew I needed to eat something so I asked, no, told my hubs to make me instant mashed potatoes WITHOUT salt! He looked at me like I was crazy, "no salt?!?!"
"Yes, NO, NADA, SALT!"
And yes, he made them right ;) I was able to eat them. Still nothing to drink tho. Gonna try again in a little bit take my meds and sleep.

Positive note for the night:
Baby girl doesn't like it when this mama lays on her tummy. Why is this positive??? Cuz I get wonderful baby kicks to give me reminders of why all this suffering is worth it.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D