Sunday, December 23, 2012

I really do love my husband....

Really I do!!! He just is not allowed to sleep in the same bed or room as me until this baby is born. I love u sweetie, but I can't take all the moving and noises. (Even with the ear plugs)
I really appreciate u sleeping in the living room. I've offered to blow up the air mattress and put it in the office...he politely declined ;)
Im very thankful for a husband that is truly concerned about my sleep quality. I guess it's kind of like the gift that keeps giving! Lol if I get enough sleep and I'm happy; he won't have to deal with prego-Zilla!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D