Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Chitlin' made a stocking for baby :)

This morning as I am laying in bed waiting for the world to stop spinning and the nausea to subside just a little so I can actually get up, chitlin brings in a piece of cardboard shaped like a stocking, "Mom!! What is THIS doing in the baby's stocking??!" (The baby's stocking is actually Chitlin's extra stocking I picked up for 50 cents a few years ago. It's a small red one with fake fur on it)
"Um, we'll, it's to help the stocking hold its shape in the store."
She proceeded to tell me how she was going to trace it. I suggested she trace 2 and them "sew" them together. She was so excited she started right away. Showing me every step. I got the hole punch from the desk and punched the holes while she got the ribbon. I tied it on and showed her how to "sew" . I laid on the couch and she sat by me. I was very impressed with how well she did!!! Yay Chitlin!!!
Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D