Saturday, December 8, 2012

Today was a good day (don't say that out loud tho okay!!)

Today we had an early Christmas dinner at the in-laws. Beef roast, potatoes, carrots, gravy, rolls, and of course root beer :D I was so happy I was able to eat! I had a good time AND for dessert it was brownies with ice cream!!! It tasted like PURE HEAVEN!!!

I made sure to stay on top of my meds and take them every 3.5 hours so not to get that drop in therapeutic level and INCREASE in nausea. I had a good time! I actually felt "normal" today.

Towards then end I was getting tired and the nausea creeped in a bit, but I made it home without any trouble! When we got home I laid down for a bit and just had my body relax. I dozed in and out and I felt good.

I had a good day today :) thanks to the in-laws for the great food, the great company, and the trip down memory lane with all the pictures :) I enjoyed it.

I can only hope that there are more days like this to come (but let's not talk about it out loud. I don't wanna jinx it).

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D