Monday, December 3, 2012

Kate Middleton has Hyperemesis Gravidarum!!!! YAY!!!!!

Kate has HG!!!

Dear Kate,
I hope that you know that I am thinking of you during your whole pregnancy! I hope that you know that there are thousands, possibly millions of woman that are excited you are pregnant, and pregnant with HG! And no, I am not saying that to be mean, actually the contrary! I feel through your early stages of pain, and personally know how you feel. I myself was not hospitalized (I believe I should have but due to poor OB care I was not), BUT....I know how you feel anxious, nauseous, depressed, NAUSEOUS, dizzy, Nauseous,  dehydrated, NAUSEOUS, lightheaded, guilty, not adequate, did I mention NAUSEOUS!!!! I have been there, Hell, I am still there! I am only 18 weeks! And me and my new friends from my blog and from the  Baby Center website's HG Suffers forum, we know, what you are going through. And as I mentioned before I am thankful that you have HG, not for the suffering of course, but for the KNOWLEDGE and information that you can pass on! You can educate people. You can tell them what HG really is! You can make our thousand, and millions of voices heard with your ONE VOICE!

So, I take this time to personally thank you in advanced Kate Middleton. Thank you for writing a blog, or a book, or a memoir, or having your PR rep say things on your behalf about EDUCATING the world on HG and encouraging more research about HG!!

Thank You!!!

I also hope that you know that you are not alone in this battle with HG. We are here for you and I hope that you are able to be as comfortable as you can be with this pregnancy and no matter what advice people offer you, just remember eating soda crackers DOES NOT CURE HG!

PS if you would like to join our forum you are more than welcome to. we don't judge.

Love,

Your sister in HG Hell,

Joleen
xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Joleen! I am so far removed from anything regarding popular culture that I just heard TODAY that you have a soul sister in London with this horrible condition! I found out because a different friend of mine who has a son born a week after Gretchen posted about it on Facebook. She wrote that she was so sad for the princess, but so glad that someone might actually bring a voice to the condition. My friend had always said she had a "difficult" pregnancy, now I feel like that doesn't begin to describe it. Keep strong - we're thinking of you (and Kate Middleton :) )!!! xoxoxo Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Dawn!!! I really hope that when she is done having to go through her own personal hell, that she writes a memoir and donates all the sales to HG research! Wouldn't that be wonderful!! I really hope she is getting the care she needs!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D