Sunday, December 9, 2012

Can't even think of a title

I feel so horrible! I have south I want to type but, ugh, I just feel like absolute poop!!

1. Pretty sure this is what debilitating heartburn feels like!! (Damn root beer)
2. If I could puke I would feel soo much better!! (No, I won't and thinking that doesn't help)
3. ANXIETY
4. I have the "lump" in my throat.
5. My belly really does hurt!!
6. I have a headache that won't quit.
7. My left arm hurts like normal.
8. This list could keep going, but I don't want to seem like a whiner.

I'm 19 weeks today. SOME literature suggests that HG goes away by 20 weeks. Wanna start taking bets??!!! I can set up a pool. Split the pool, 50 cents a square. I'm guessing the odds are against me.

I've taken my 8mg of zofran, and I'm waiting to take my unisom/B6, because I'm afraid it will just come back up. Man, I'm a Debbie Downer tonight aren't I!! YUCK!!

I typically describe HG as your worst hangover time 10 and lasting 24/7. I figure that's pretty accurate as u are constantly nauseous and the vomiting really depends. And u don't always feel like u can eat, loud noises, lights, and smells effect u. So, I figure that's a pretty good interpretation!!!

Tonight I read comparing it to food poisoning. I can see that comparison as well. It's not nearly as fun, and most likely with food poisoning you have it coming outta both ends, eh, I shouldn't really say much since I have had that quite a few times already ;)

Okay, time for my meds I gotta get to bed. Tmrw, I need to work! Ugh....so tough! I can do it, I have to do it, I don't have a choice. I need to buy some generic Zantac, I need to nap (even if it is in my truck. Don't laugh, I've done it before!) I need to...hmmm...I can't remember...oh right, check the news to make sure the Packers won tonight!! LOVE me some Packers!!!! Don't be a hater.... :)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D