Sunday, December 30, 2012

Feeling Off

I don't like this feeling, it's hard to explain. It's where u feel different than u normally do, but u aren't sick, or tired, or hot, or cold, you are just "OFF."
For me feeling off results in a few things....ANXIETY and all the lovely things that go along with it, vomiting and all the awesome things that go with that, taking a crap, either constipation or diarrhea, and lastly wanting to fall asleep quickly so I don't feel "OFF."
Tonight I don't think it is going to happen tho.
I have to work tomorrow at 8am. I have to wait until 930 to take my meds. Then I will be out! (I hope).
I know I have talked about anxiety before, but it really is a horrible beast. It makes u think things are happening when they really aren't. It can be sounds, or physical feelings, or seeing or not seeing things. It is JUST crazy. I've been trying most recently the positive self talk method. I'd say 60% of the time it works. I do use distraction a lot including ice cubes in my hands and cold water over my hand. It slows the heart rate naturally. I also read as a distraction! That helps. Sometimes I need to YELL at the anxiety. Yeah, weird I know, but I just can't let it "takeover" and by screaming no or stop at times it helps. I will be so happy when this pregnancy is over and I will be done with all of this crap. I just want baby girl here and be done. THAT is something anxiety can never take from me, baby girl!
Ok enough rambling about me feeling off and holding on to ice cubes. I have a night time routine to do and I need to do it!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D