Thursday, December 6, 2012

WTF happened today???

So, the IV I got today was different than I have gotten in the past. The bag read Lactated Ringer's. in the past I have gotten a dextrose IV or just a plain sodium chloride (I think). And typically I feel really good after an IV.

Today I got home and was just exhausted. That's typical after vomiting. But I still felt overly exhausted and more nauseous than I have been in a week or two. I couldn't do my shifts at work today, it was just too much. I just lay in bed trying to distract myself, with work email and mindless computer searches. I just couldn't focus on anything.
I needed to pick up the Chitlin from my parents. I got there and just laid on the couch hoping the room would just swallow me up! I haven't felt this way in a long time.
Driving home was horrible, the nausea creeped all the way up my throat, I was on the verge of vomit explosion!!! I started crying, begging, and praying silently to not throw up in the car!! Chitlin was with me and it was dark. This was really bad!!! Chitlin asked if I was okay and if I was gonna puke. I was honest and told her I was trying not to.
We got home and the hubs wasn't home yet. I'm still crying, still on the verge of vomit explosion....I text him, he calls to make sure I am okay. He heads home right away. I tell him I will be fine, but he knows better. This is why I love him. He gets home as soon as he can and he takes over with Chitlin, finishes drying her hair and snuggles in on the couch with her watching TV and being a good dad. He comes in the bedroom now and then to check on me. Ugh, I feel like crap. He rubs my back and tells me to go to sleep.
I can't sleep the nausea is too much. I need to take my meds but I'm afraid the vomit explosion is going to come and the meds will be out before they do any good. The hubs brought me my meds he knows I need them.
I lay on my left side, my shoulder and arm on my heating pad, my legs bent, my right arm across my body resting on the bed, my right hand holding my iPod and my right thumb the only part of my body moving. I close my eyes to fight off the dry heaves....can't this day be over yet!
I will be 19 weeks on Sunday....21 weeks and 2 days to go...... I can do this! I have to do this!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D