Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve

Hope you all have had a great day with ur family! We decorated Christmas cookies (yes i know they are pumpkins!!! they were 1/2 price!!) and Santa came and moved the Chitlin's tree by the big tree and put her gifts under HER tree ;) How special!!! Sure hope she likes the idea!!! She left cookies for the big guy too, but they're already gone.

Today was a low key day. I choose to stay home and not pick up those last few stocking stuffers. I didn't want to get sick while out and about knowing tomorrow we go to the mother in law's. it's only 15 mins away, but I still wanna make sure I feel good. It's Christmas for goodness sake!!!
Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

Until Later
~J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D