Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Monday....of course it is!!

So I can't believe I forgot this yesterday, BUT.....I am officially HALF way through my pregnancy!!!!! Yesterday was 20 weeks!!!! Today is 20 weeks 1 day!!! Yay for it being Monday and me making it over the hump!!!
We are supposed to have our diagnostic ultrasound on Thursday this week. I say supposed to because they are predicting a HUGE snowstorm on Thursday! Ugh...I hope they are wrong!! I'm half tempted to call today and change my appointment!! I think I will :)
Anyway yahoo for half way!! I can say I never thought I'd ever make it!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D