Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sleep

Apparently I need more of it. Chitlin got to spend New Year's Eve with Grammy and Bapa while I went to bed in my room and the hubs slept in Chitlin's. I seemed to sleep okay, I didn't put my sleep cycle app on. Idk why? I just didn't.
I was woken up at 9 by the hubs, I laid in bed for awhile, then moved to the couch for a change of scenery. Hubs left and I slept for a bit. He came home and I woke up. I gotta say, the hubs has an innate ability to know when I am trying to sleep or am sleeping and has the need to tell me or ask me something completely useless. About 1230 he went in the basement to finish up his tool organization project and I slept until 330!!
I have been feeling so off. It's hard to explain, not sick, but not normal. Ugh. I'm supposed to work tmrw AM and I just don't know if ill be able to. I'm gonna call the nurse tmrw and explain how I feel. Doc is off all week but has someone covering. Maybe they will do some blood work or something? Am heading to bed before 8 tonight. Take my meds and sleep. Hopefully. Fingers crossed for me.
Until later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D