Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Did you know there is a song called Nausea??


I am NOT a Beck fan at all!!! No offense to those who do like him. as I am laying in bed after work today, the nausea hit me so hard. I am really fighting back with every fiber in my body to not be sick right now. Distraction being my number one tool....although as this post states it is about NAUSEA! I decided to Google songs about Nausea....Hey you never know?! and low and behold.....Nausea by Beck. If only he was singing about a preggers woman with HG....It would be perfect!
*SIGH*

Sorry dry heave break....UGH...they are the worst. Slow deep breaths, try to get them to pass. Anyway.....go Beck for having a song titled Nausea.

Sorry so short....Preoccupied.....

Until Later
~J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D