Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Hubby Cares

Not that he never did. But today on our drive back home he held out his hand for me to take. We held hands and he said that he is sorry I am sick and he wishes he could fix it. He said its hard to see me in such distress, that when he appears to be upset or distant it's because it's hard to see me so helpless.

This really hit me hard that he was actually saying these things out loud! I figured this, but he had never said it aloud before.
It made me feel good. We just sat there holding hands, understanding each other. It has been one of the most intimate experiences I have had with my hubby. I am thankful for him.
Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D