Monday, December 17, 2012

Of course....why not??

* this was originally posted 12/16/12 but it didn't upload. Sorry it's out of order.

After a good day, right on Cue 8pm rolls around and I am instantly gaggy. I didn't even have to look at the clock, I just knew what time it was. Trying to enjoy Survivor, and I can't even keep both my eyes open. Blech!!! Signing off and closing my eyes. After 48% sleep last night (per my sleep cycle app) I am due!!! Hubby back on couch for sure!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D