Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Spending time with chitlin'

Today after work today I came home to rest. I was exhausted!!! But had fun chattin with the ladies. It's nice to talk to adults!
When me and the chitlin came home I made microwave popcorn and lemonade. Chitlin turned to me and said, "MOM!! Popcorn....that means we are going to watch a MOVIE!!!"
She was right! I went and got the movie ELF. We snuggled in under the blankets and watched, spending quality time together!! I was so excited ;) I love spending time with her! <3
Granted 1/2 way through she grabbed my iPod and watched Disney Jr, but I didn't care.
I love my little chitlin and I was so happy to have 1 on 1 time with her today. You really don't know JUST how much u miss it, until u get to start doing it again.

Don't forget to spend time with those u love!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D