Saturday, December 22, 2012

Food, ketones, ER, and a wedding outfit

I miss it! I don't know what happened in the last couple of days but food just doesn't sound, smell, or taste good :( what the heck happened?! Ugh, maybe because I ran out of A & W root beer! Lol!! I picked up some organic root beer tonight.....ummmm.... Yeah pretty gross! :( but I will keep trying to drink it and keep it down. Please send me some positive vibes that I can start eating some more!!! Maybe some instant mashed potatoes WITHOUT salt ;)

My ketones were +3 today a little lower than yesterday but still high. If they are up tomorrow I will head to the ER in the big city for fluids. I prolly really should have gone today, but I had to go into work, then to the grocery store for said yucky tasting root beer.

A couple ladies from my HG board suggested looking into going up to Labor and delivery for my fluids instead of going to the ER. I will ask when I go tomorrow.

Spent some couch time with the chitlin reading books about babies tonight :) it was a lot of fun :) I miss those times.

I also ordered 4 outfits online today for the wedding I am in on Jan 5th. My bestie is awesome for the fact she gave me the rules: black and no sweatpants. Lol!!! I'm really hoping that SOMETHING I bought will work ;) she also is being REALLY accommodating knowing my limitations! I'm so happy to call her my best friend! I can't wait to share her special day with her!!!

Ok, I'm either going to bed or taking a bath. I will decide when I get up off the couch ;)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D