Friday, December 28, 2012

Laughing, Hex Bugs, and of course Nausea!!!

I went to work this morning despite my body not wanting to. And I am soo glad I did!!! Dani and I got laughing so hard I practically was hyperventilating!!!!! I can't even remember what we were laughing about...but it didn't matter, we were having fun, and I felt "normal." I also got to see Elizabeth and chat with her. Even tho it was ever so briefly, I enjoyed my time with her too!!! "DJ" Scott brought me 2 mix CDs too!! Awesome!!! Kelly is always there for a good laugh too and is one of the best schedulers ever!!! Angie and I got to take stinky weights out of the pockets of our newly donated weighted vests, lap pads, and blanket :) we always end up talking about pregnancy and babies :) it felt good to be "normal" today.

Hex Bugs: they took over my dinning room tonight!! Chitlin got a whole lot of hex bugs from grandma. She just loves them!!! Watching chitlin chase them all over the floor was great!!

Nausea: well that's pretty self explanatory!!! I was seriously thinking today about trying to ween myself off 1 of my generic zofran pills a day. The headaches from the zofran are getting to be a bit much and they move all over my skull and cause hot spots on my head. WEIRDEST feeling ever to just have ur head get hot in one spot, then a little while later it's in a different place! Bizarre let me tell u!!
I'd like to buy some new pillows for my bed too. Yes I said MY BED ;) poor hubby!! Maybe tonight ill let him sleep in there since I don't work in the morning ;)
Our poor couch has never been used sooo much! We are going to need that plastic accordion cushion lifer thing they sell on infomercials and in the "as seen on TV" spot at Walmart and Walgreens!!! Lol

Ok, off to get chitlin ready for bed and me to lay down.... Side note....I wonder if I am going to get a flat head from being on my back so much and in bed so much. I mean it happens with babies ....granted their skulls aren't 100% hard yet....I may have to google this ;)

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D