Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weening....lets give it a try

Today I decided I would try to ween off some of the zofran meds. I'm currently taking 16mg a day. Which is 4mg 4x. Yes, I am a math genius incase u didn't know ;)
I'd like to get to 12 or even 8 if possible.
Typically I take them at 730, 1130, 3, and 7. Give or take a half hour either way.
Today I didn't wake up until 9, so I was already late. Perfect time to try.
I didn't take my first pill until 1pm. By 430 I was dry heaving :/ and über nauseous. But, I just took a pill then, and now I will take one between 830-9, because I will also take my unisom and B6 tonight.
I'm really hoping I can be down to 12mg as the headaches I have had recently have been HORRIBLE!!! I did go to the store today and buy a memory foam pillow and mattress topper. If anything, my hips and shoulders won't hurt from being such a pressure point!!! Ill let u know how it goes tmrw.
For now I'm watching some Harry Potter and enjoying memory foam.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D