Friday, December 7, 2012

Work, Mashed Potatoes, & Ringer's

I went into work today for 6 hour computer training!!! Thank goodness my friends Kelly and Dani had training with me. They helped me for sure. It started at 8 and was done at 2:30. I did good up until 11. I really started to lose it. It got hot, head on the table, eyes closed, room starting to spin. Luckily it was just about lunchtime. I ordered a cheese sandwich and picked at it, but I did finish it :) that's always a plus!! Got back and finished the training, but I was EXHAUSTED!!! I haven't been that upright for so many hours in a long time!!! I came home and lay on the couch. Tried to nap but chitlin didn't make it to easy. At least I was down. It was a good day, but I'm tired!!!

When the hubs got home I had him make me some instant mashed potatoes. Pretty simple :) unless u read the measurements wrong!! I took 1 bite and I knew he had put too much salt in. I asked him how much salt he put in. His response was,"1/4 Tablespoon" what??!!! That isn't even a measurement!! "Ummm...can u show me which measuring spoon u used?" He grabbed the Tablespoon and says, "I just filled to what I thought was 1/4." Oh I laughed so hard!! Then I made him eat them! He took one bite and laughed so hard. Then he continued to eat them because he didn't want to "waste" them!!! Oh good lord!!! He did try.

I've been nauseous since I got home. More than normal.

OH, I called the OB today to see if the IV I got yesterday (lactated Ringer's) could have made me sick. Since yesterday was such a BAD day after the IV. He said no there wasn't anything in there to make me have any side effects.
I posted on my HG board and a few ladies mentioned how LRS took some getting used to. That they felt shaky, or sick, or got diarrhea from it. So, I'm guessing I did have some sort of mild reaction from it. The ladies also suggested drinking juice or eating some kind of sugar after finishing it. *noted for next time!!

Off to bed. Yes, I know it's early, but I'm exhausted!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D