Friday, November 30, 2012

Thank You and Last Post of 11/12

I would like to take this time to say thank you to all my blog readers. I hope that my blog is in someway entertaining, let alone informative. Granted, my HG could be WORSE (can you imagine--I am knocking on wood here I don't nose dive), but it is my family, my friends/readers, that keep me posting away and help me get through these difficult times.

I was thinking today that I wish I would have started this blog earlier. Earlier when I was having my toughest days, my days when I would lay in bed in the dark with nothing on, the door closed and I would just pray that I would wake up from this horrible dream that I was living. It then dawned on me that I wouldn't be able to have started my blog then. I was too sick. I couldn't DO anything. This was the time that I was not eating, not drinking, not going to work, not driving, unable to care for my daughter. Life was over as I knew it. And all this time, My OB wouldn't give me IV fluid and would tell me "It will get better...blah blah blah" I'm glad that I have switched OBs and I am confident that I made the right decision. I know that it is "late" in my HG being 17 weeks (almost 18 but who is counting? ME) But I know that IV fluids will still benefit me and will help me continue to keep my nutrition where it needs to be for the baby and me.

So I am glad that I wasn't able to start my Blog that early, I am glad I started in only a few short weeks ago. I am happy to be able to share my life with you all. I am happy that I have an outlet. Despite all the "darkness" that has surrounded me so far in this MUCH WANTED AND VERY PLANNED pregnancy there is light all the way through the tunnel; my family, my friends/readers, my co-workers, fellow bloggers, fellow hyperemesis suffers, and many more.

I am thankful for each and everyone of you helping me through my journey. I don't know how I will ever be able to pay you all back. Love to you all.

Until Later (December!!! Can you believe it? Tomorrow is December!)
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D