Monday, January 21, 2013

Trying to keep it all in

Sitting at the chiropractor right now trying to keep it together and not just start bawling! God I hate this soo much!!! The nausea is unbelievable and relentless!!!
I still haven't heard about my FMLA so I don't know if I can use that to call in with. Ugh....so OVER this! What an understatement.

A call to the doc is needed :/ I was really hoping not to... But I can't keep it all in. Gonna call and see what they can offer me? Hopefully something.

Stay warm blog peeps temperature is 1* not including the windchill right now.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D