Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I had an awesome title...Then i forgot it

PREGNANCY BRAIN......not cool....also known as MOOSH BRAIN, CRS BRAIN (Can't remember $hit), and many other names i am sure.. I am lucky if I show up at the right house for work most days! I have such word finding problems that I seriously thought about having a Speech Therapy to work on my Cog skills! I thought, "I can do this myself...Get a crossword book, or a sudoku book" Yeah, no, not happening. I just have to realize that I will have moosh for brains until the baby is here, THEN, and only then will i get to suffer through Mom of 2 Brain! Good lord, is there an end if sight!?

Today was a better day, I still don't feel 100% but I have been drinking water (GROSS) like it is going out of style. so, i mean that is good.  OMG! I just remembered my awesome title: Sneeze and Leak!

Yes...Sneeze and Leak.  Lets be honest here...How many of us have sneezed (or coughed) and oops....dribble dribble!!! I have to say I am lucky enough to not have completely wet myself YET....but I am sure it is going to happen soon enough.  Its that whole, if you are standing and you know you have to, you cross your legs then sneeze.  That is a classic not wet yourself move. I'm notorious for it. Watch me the next time I sneeze and I am standing. EVERY TIME...I do it =-) Tonight, I was sitting on the bed catching up on the Facebook goods and out came my 5+ sneezes and the last one, I just knew! I tried getting up but, there was no hope...Dribble Dribble. LOL!!! good times being preggers.

Okay back to the drinking water....ugh...I don't like it...I do add contrytime lemonade to it from time to time. that helps but sometimes it causes more heart burn then anything. 
i gotta get to the store and get my Big Sky root beer (NOT THE ORGANIC KIND) as there are 5 cans of that still in the basement fridge. I just need the regular real sugar kind. I am thinking that the High Fructose Corn Syrup in the  A & W is contributing to my headaches.  Yes, I am one of THOSE moms. I am semi-crunchy remember?!!

Before i forget, send me some extra good vibes, Both the hubs and Chitlin are SICK!!! coughs mostly and both running low temps. Chitlin is spending the night at my parents and Hubs is sleeping in her bed. I came home tonight and he was already asleep. I got home about 7:30! poor guy!  I am staying away tho!! That is the LAST thing i need is to get sick. I stopped at the rents to spend time with Chitlin. She really is growing up! I can't believe in April she will be 5! where does the time go?

Heading to bed, and hoping for some good sleep. I need it. I gotta shake this last little bit of residual crappy Monday feeling.

Until Later
~J

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D