Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fluids

Today I realized just how many fluids I am drinking. It's mind boggling that during my hardest and toughest times I couldn't even keep a sip down!!! Today alone I estimate close to 50+ ounces!!! That's insane!!! Months ago I was measuring tablespoons! It amazes me what the human body can really endure! Obviously the body gives LOTS of warnings and I had A LOT of them!!!
I am thankful that today, today was a doable day. And I'm hopeful tmrw will be as well! Fingers crossed!!!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D