Thursday, January 10, 2013

Postpartum nausea??!! What??!!

Going through my few baby boards a "great" question was brought up...is it possible for the nausea to start up again or even never go away after u have ur baby, when u have HG?

I really should never have looked at ANY of the responses!!! I should have just skipped over then damn post.

APPARENTLY it can happen!!!! And it can just keep going, or it can come back, it can be severe, it can be mild...
Oh my god!!! I had to stop reading the responses because I got so hot!! It was horrible!!
I joke about "winning the lottery" with this pregnancy but if I were to win the freaking lottery twice and continue to be sick AFTER baby girl is out, oh u better believe shit will hit the fan!! I guess more likely than not it will be vomit hitting the fan but still!!! I get the idea!!!

Please lord don't let me win the double lotto!!! Please and thank you!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D