Monday, January 28, 2013

New water bottle :D and more

I love it (thanks to the hubs) :) it's 32 ounces! So if I drink at least 1 of these a day I'm on the right track!!! If I drink more: woot woot!! Even better. Today I drank one bottle of watered down lemonade, a 12oz glass of root beer, and some water in between. Yay me!!! Now IF only that much fluid would help with the nausea!! I suppose that it is helping me more that I realize.

I was going to sleep in bed with the bedroom with the hubs tonight...but...as I have been in here for an hour watching TV as he has been sleeping.....yeah, not gonna happen. I love him, BUT he is soooooooo loud! Wth??? When did this happen?? Is this why grandparents sleep in separate rooms??? It totally makes sense!!! Ugh...

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D