Friday, January 18, 2013

I slept really good last night!!! 24 weeks not 25!!! UGH!

Well, I am so glad, that i decided to set up my "new room" I never once heard the hubs: snore, talk in his sleep, wake up for work, shower, NOTHING!!! he came in to say goodbye, and I was shocked that it was morning already! I am excited for tonight too! LOL!!! it is the little things in life right?!

I do need to get another blanket on the bed tho, I slept in one layer of clothes (typically I sleep in 2!) and only had a short sleeve shirt on. SO.....I gotta make sure to keep warmer.

I worked a morning shift today and a night shift. I am wiped. I was able to catch a little shut eye in between, but only 30 mins. Chitlin had some great things to show me today, and I just couldn't miss them. They included her awesome artwork, and her new dance. Boy is she a busy little girl. I may have watched some of the dance with one eye closed, but it was still beautiful!

Tonight at work, I got kicked in the back! OUCH!!! completely caught me off guard. I got to explain to the kicker that I had a baby in my belly and that they weren't allowed to kick. just gentle touches...LOL!! they sorta got it. I think because there is NO BELLY....it makes it hard to grasp the concept that there is a baby in there!

I really hope I POP sooner than later here. I am starting a little, but nothing too noticeable. Its gotta happen! My last pregnancy I think I really started to show at 5 months or so....Im past that.

OH>>>>I almost forgot...all week I was thinking i was 25 weeks along this week. UGH...NO, still at 24! what a crappy thing to realize that I have another week of being sick! BLECH!!! what the heck! LOL!!!

my nausea has been doable today. it wasn't off the charts like it typically has been. I am not saying anything as I am NOT going to jinx myself AGAIN!!! Hubs is in town right now, I sent him a text to get me vanilla cupcakes with frosting...LOTS of frosting!!! 

My next doc appointment is Feb 6th they are going to check my iron levels AND I am going to have to do my glucose testing.....I am not looking forward to this for 2 reasons. well maybe 3....1, I am afraid I am going to have GD because all i want is sugar and carbs ALL THE TIME.... 2, I don't even want to think about drinking that horrible orange crap, without being able to eat prior to it! BLECH...I don't look forward to the waiting part either! It is NOT going to be fun. I just hope I pass it. I didn't pass my 1 hour one my first pregnancy, but that was because I did it wrong. =/ and had to do the 3 hour one. I remember almost passing out with that one. I don't need that again! (considering I feel that way anyway most everyday!)

....not patiently waiting for my cupcakes! LOL

Until Later
~J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D