Sunday, January 20, 2013

Being a stay at home mom (SAHM)

I'm really trying to figure out how I can be a SAHM or at least a 3/4 SAHM. The more I think about having to work when baby girl is here the more depressed I get. Chitlin will be in kindergarten next year and I want to be able to volunteer and do things with her as well!!
I'm not sure how to make this work. We have reduced our bills as much as possible. I think I will need to still work some, but I am going to be selfish and want it on my terms and my hours. Yes I know...it's a DREAM, but it's my dream!
I have a few months to figure this out! Any input would be great!

Returning to the workforce full time does not appease me one bit! Maybe, maybe, I need a change in jobs? Something where I don't get sucked in for the cause. A job where I punch in and punch out and do mindless work for a few hours a day? Maybe that's what I need. Family is more important to me than work, and that was become more apparent to me with this pregnancy.
I will really have to do some soul searching and some job searching.... Just to see what really is available and why it is I really want to do.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D