Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'

I was hoping to feel better, but in all reality I'm feeling worse. I don't know if Barfy is a word, but I'm totally using it and coining this term. I am über Barfy! I don't know any other way to describe it. I wish I did. I went into work and did my time card stuff and came home.
I had to self talk myself on the way home. The anxiety that I feel when the barfiness begins is unreal! It's really amazing the things ur body does in fight or flight. Apparently my shoots into anxiety mode when I feel Barfy! Lol (funny but not really) it really does overcome me. It's all I can concentrate on. I'm constantly thinking: where can I vomit, how much am I going to vomit, am I going to need to pull over to vomit, etc.... Tonight I forgot my cell phone at home so then the anxiety of crashing while vomiting came into play. What will I do if I drive off the road?? Ugh...the beast. I really try to keep my post on the light side, but sometimes, it's just not possible.
I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow. I'm gonna try and eat something, probably more cocoa wheats or instant mashed potatoes. BOTH are extremely giving on the way back up! I also better go clean the toilet. You all know how I hate barfing into a dirty toilet!!!

Oh...this reminds me, I was watching a talk show the other day and the celebrity on (I think George stefenoploisis' sp? Wife) had HG as well. She REFUSED to vomit into the toilet. ANY toilet! So once when they were on a mini vacation she spent the whole time at the hotel barfing into towels and neatly folding them when she was done and would put them in garbage bags for the cleaning people!!! Omg!!! I could never do that to someone!!! Then....when they ran out of towels she used the sheets on the bed!! Can u imagine???!!!! Yikes!

Anyway, I've decided on mashed potatoes. Gonna snuggle into bed and see if Downton Abbey is on tonight. Then off to slumber land. My body is exhausted. Will be saying my prayers for a better day tmrw.


Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D