Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Relapse??? Please...no.....please...

The past couple of days I have been feeling off. Today I was full fledged back into left eye pressure, left bicep tightness, left hand with no feeling, left shoulder blade pain, left base of the skull pain, and numbness in my left shin. I'm laying down now I'm my heating pad on my left side which I haven't had to do in WEEKS! My left eye is watering so bad right now, I have a washcloth on my pillow. :/
I am so nauseous I can barely keep my eyes open and will surely effect the length of my blog tonight.
I have a chiro appointment tomorrow in hopes to stop the pain and numbness. OB appt on the 8th. Gotta make it through right??!?!
There still is a part of me that wonders if this left side affectedness has to do with my "stroke like episode" back in September??
All I know, is if it continues after the pregnancy...a neuro consult will be made for sure!!! And then I am going to DEMAND and MRI/CT scan. Cuz I won't be preggers, and I will raise hell!! Lol
Okay, taking meds, and going to bed. 8:32....early night.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D