Wednesday, January 30, 2013

better by day...heartburn by night

I had a decent day today. WAY better than yesterday! Good LORD! Way better than yesterday!!! Due to weather I got to spend the day with my Chitlin. We played legos, she colored, I made coco wheat brownies (they were okay), we cuddled on the couch watched veggie tales and drank hot cocoa. 

They day went by fast. I wanted a nap, but chitlin was thinking otherwise. 

Tonight we had pizza and a said brownie from above and I have heartburn like no other. BLECH!!

Gonna take my meds and go to bed.  Last night I crawled into bed with the hubby. It was nice, I fell asleep quick, but I was awaken many times by tossing and turning and then by him getting up at 5 to get ready for work. I would like to try again tonight. I just might. *I miss him. 

off to bed, I have a lot of work to catch up with tomorrow. 

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D