Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No such luck! 

I was hoping I was gonna feel better this afternoon, but no, I don't. I checked my blood sugar before eating this morning and it was 86. Which I think is okay. The doc isn't asking me to check them but I am.
I go in for my glucose testing next week Wednesday and I am just dreading it!!! I'm anticipating failing it as I can't seem to get in much protein and all my staples are carbs!! :/ if decided that if I fail my one hour, I don't even want to attempt the 3 hour one. I will just tell them to assume I have gestational diabetes and to plan accordingly. I can't imagine slamming down that horrible drink the waiting for 3 hours!!! Without food or drink!! U would have to hospitalize me!!! I'd be so sick!

I hate lunch at 12 so I will check my blood sugar a little after 2 and see what it's at. I was able to eat a couple bites of pork roast so hopefully that will help??!!!

Okay on with my day. I'm going to try and get some much needed work done for my job. We will see if my body cooperates!!

Until Later
~J

Oh by the way...thunderstorms and a high around 50 today, tmrw 31 and anywhere from 3-9" of snow, and Thursday a high of 8!!! Gotta love the Midwest!!!!! (And global warming) hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D