Sunday, January 6, 2013

Low key and baby clothes oh my!

Today was LOW KEY! And I'm good with that! I slept in until almost 9 but lounged until 10! After the busy wedding day I needed a quiet day.
Met with the in laws for lunch where I proceeded to eat 1/2 a Parmesan chicken open face sandwich and a handful of Tator tots SUCCESSFULLY!!! Wow! Wouldn't of guessed that!
Got home around 2 and haven't left my bed except to give chitlin a shower, feed her an awesome supper of cheese fries and corn dogs. Left overs from lunch. However, I added the cheese to the fries to "spruce" them up a bit ;) yeah, I'm that kind of mom! Lol.
I'm glad I've been able to stay low key today as it allows me to recoup from yesterday but also lets me rest for tomorrow.
Tomorrow, I will be working from 8:15am-6:15 pm. That's A LOT of hours!!! Tuesday will need to be a recoup day for me as well. I just hope I can make it through! Send me good vibes!

Okay to the clothes part of this blog. My good friend Tirzah has added me to a couple mom 2 mom sites via Facebook. omg!!! I'm addicted! You get such great deals!! I can't even believe it! Tonight a lone I bought 92+ things/outfits sizes 3-9 months for $40!! Even if I don't use HALF of it, it's what I would pay for 3-4 outfits!! I'm already ahead!!
I just have to make sure I know what I have all been buying so I don't double and triple up on stuff! ;) lol!!
Off to bed LONG day tmrw

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D