Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm gonna knock....on wood!!

So chitlin got a primary diagnosis of cough with secondary diagnosis of influenza today at urgent care. It has been a long day!! Lots of coughing lots of crying!!! Of course they had her wear a mask....u woulda thought someone asked her to eat worms!! The tears which just induced more coughing and then not being able to breathe!! Oh it was horrible!!
I was not feeling the best to start with, nausea decided today was its day! Prolly because I was up so much last night with her. My body just hasn't had time to recover!
Today the same thing, I'm just exhausted. Got some meds for chitlin Tylenol with codine and within 10 mins of taking it she was out! I tried napping while she was but I was too nauseous! GO FIGURE!!!
Anyway, doc asked if anyone else in the house was sick, I told him the hubs. The doc promptly told me I need to sleep in the car! Lol I told him not to worry as I've been sleeping alone for awhile ;) he also told me he was surprised i wasn't sick either!
SOOOO....I'm gonna knock...on wood, that I don't get it and I just have an amazing immune system ;) again....KNOCK on WOOD.
Chitlin's out, so I'm gonna go to bed! Well lay down anyway. Maybe I better shower and decontaminate before crawling into bed....yeah prolly a good idea. Hope the nausea goes away tmrw!!! I'm over this crap!
Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D