Thursday, January 17, 2013

My new room

Well today I got out our sweet air bed and set it up in our office. I put my new mattress topper on it and its super comfy :) I also bought a small TV for "my new room"
I was feeling really guilty about the hubs having to sleep on the couch. And he's starting to get back pain. So I decided setting up a room for me would be a good idea :)
I really like the air bed, better than the regular bed. And with my mattress topper it's pretty sweet!

I had a busy day today and didn't feel too barfy. So that's good. I'm knocking on wood for tmrw as I work in the AM and the PM. Hopefully a nap in between! I gotta keep feeling "good"

I'm off to bed, I need sleep!

I put in pictures sorry the color is so bad. My iPod doesn't have a flash.

Until Later
~J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D