Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cupcakes and cleaning

I'm exhausted!!! I helped the hubs move more stuff out of the office and into the basement. And by help I mean I supervised ;) got my air bed to fit in the office and his desk chair ;) lol

And after he moved everything I enjoyed 2 cupcakes with frosting :D very yummy!! I would have liked to have them last night....but whatevs.

Giving chitlin a bath, gonna eat supper then I'm off to bed.

I didn't take my unisom last night, just forgot as it was so late my the time I got to bed. I had the most bizarre dreams and I feel like I didn't sleep at all because my mind was racing with all the dreams!!!

Nausea was at bay today which is good since we needed to get things done. I'm learning the fine line between doing too much because I feel "good" and doing just enough to not feel like crap!!! It's hard because I feel like I could do so much more, but I KNOW I can't :/

25 weeks (for real this time) tomorrow!! That means 15 weeks for real, and then starting Monday 14 weeks+ days. Sooo close!!! Soooo close!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D