Friday, January 11, 2013

What does nausea mean?

Nuisance
Alienated
Up-chucking
Salivating sickness
Emesis
Awkwardly aware

I told the hubs yesterday that I'm wondering after this pregnancy is over in 16 weeks and 2 days, if I will have the same response to nausea? That at the first nanosecond I may think I'm nauseous, If my body will go into panic mode and begin vomiting every where? I wonder if I will be able to ever regulate again? With lots of things: nausea, hormones, food, liquids, endurance, activities....so many ways that HG effects no, affects? Ugh...which one...affects ur life, that u are hyper aware of EVERYTHING and unfortunately, I mean everything.
Food for thought! Ooh, pun intended.

Tonight I am up past my bedtime. Chitlin is still coughing, no fever thank goodness! That broke, but I'm up late and I really shoulda taken an extra dose of zofran....ugh... I've got "the lump" u remember me talking about the lump! It's so horrible! I took my unisom and B6 so I'm hoping that will help. Idk if it will or not, but I wanna go to bed so I can sleep the Pukey-ness (why did auto correct capitalize Pukey?) away. Blech! :X

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D