Monday, January 7, 2013

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

The good....I ended up not working today....(I guess that is good...)

The bad...I needed my parents to come get me from work after I almost fell down out of my truck/fainted from being so dizzy, threw up so much i got a bloody nose and threw up so much that I was throwing up blood streaked mucus and stomach bile! SWEET!!! (OPPOSITE DAY!)
SERIOUSLY!!!!! WTH is wrong with me??? once I got to the doc they weighed me and GOOD NEWS....UP 4 pounds!!! YAHOOOO!!!!! but I was moving so slow. everything was just spinning! got in did my BP and it was 122/60 not bad. then they came back and said they needed orthostatic....well....you remember last time...that meant VOMITING!!! so I did it and my BP plummeted and my pulse rose like crazy, the whole darn room was spinning, I had my puke bag and was ready for it, gagging... They did some blood draws and a UA.
The PA I saw pumped me full of fluids, 2 liters! THANK GOODNESS! I guess I needed them! I was pretty bad. even though, I felt as though I had a good weekend. Anyway...I was still pretty dizzy but not as bad, and they had me to an orthostatic again and it was better. so, I guess that is good. Im home now on bedrest for the rest of the day, I am going back to see my OB at 8am tomorrow. I have my FMLA paperwork filled out he just needs to sign it. UGH....This is HORRIBLE!

The ugly.....17 weeks.....17 weeks....17 weeks.....I can do this...I can do this...
I am at such a loss because I have been overall VERY good, with just a few bumps in the road recently. and I think that the "Good" days out weigh the bad. therefore I don't know if my OB will go for Home IVs. Last time this happened he just had me come in when I needed them, and I really didn't need but that one. and now....BOOM IN MY FACE!!! I just, don't know.....HG I hate you....a lot!
Guess I will be asking questions tomorrow. Home health? different med? what changed? did I do too much and I really relapsed? I mean....come on??? Okay enough whining and no need to dwell.... in bed to rest. thank goodness for laptops, ipods, kindles, and every other wireless device....at least i won't get bored. RIGHT??

Until Later
~J

2 comments:

  1. LOL :) Hello! I came across your blog as a fellow HGer. You definitely made me laugh...and I can totally relate to the horrors you describe! Hope you (and I!) start feeling better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, thanks for reading!!! I am glad u enjoy it! I'm really trying to spread the word on HG! I had no clue about it prior! Adding a bit of humor is like adding a bit of me to each post! I hope you start feeling better soon!! HG is horrible anyway u look at it :S

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D