Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stress and changes

So feeling wise today I have been okay for most of the day. A little light headed and didn't drink or eat nearly enough!!! I'm sure I will pay for it tmrw :(

What got me today was STRESS!!! And without going into too many details, work, in general no matter where u are, or where u work can be stressful!!! When a person feels that the stress is too high, or could be interfering with their life, a change needs to be made. It can be a little change or a big change, but overall a change needs to be made. People come to this conclusion on their own frequently, but seldomly do they do anything about it. If u are one of these people that don't make the change, u have no one to be upset at but yourself.

Common sense, I know, prophetic doubtful!

I'm going to make some supper. Corn dogs...ugh...apparently baby girl wants corn dogs. My stomach says YES, YES, YES. My brain however....blech! Lol

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D