Monday, January 14, 2013

deleted.....ugh....

WELLL.....I just had a 5 paragraph entry that was ever so easily deleted!! some days i really dislike my laptop!

Lets paraphrase.... i had a doable day, only 2x today i felt like passing out. chitlin is feeling better but still has a cough, the hubs is better, I was going to sit out in the living room tonight to watch tv with the hubs,  but by the time i got out there, he was stretched out on the chair SNORING!  Well I tried.

Okay, going to end this entry so it doesn't get deleted AGAIN!

Wish I coulda posted what i had before. lesson learned...Don't post from the laptop. post from the ipod.

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D