Wednesday, January 16, 2013

co-co wheats



Today I spent almost my entire day in bed. I woke up in time to get Chitlin' ready for school, and drop her off. Yes, that means that I did not shower and  I did not get dressed, well....I did put on a hooded sweatshirt and i had pajama pants on that were black so they looked okay. I didn't even put a hat on. Yeah....THAT bad!! anyway....got home and laid in bed until 1:30 pm. I couldn't move. My Migraine was all over my head. Not just the base of the skull, but the top, the sides, behind my left eye...It was bad. I tried sleeping, but even that made feel uncomfortable. I laid, laying on my left side, staring at the wall. with the occasional trial of looking at facebook. not too successful. dry heaving most of the day.

I got up at 1:30 and showered and slowly got ready for my chiro appointment at 3. I just gotta tell you. I LOVE MY CHIROPRACTOR. I don't know if she really is fixing me, or if it is a placebo affect, but at this point...I don't care. She had me on the table and just touched my neck, I could feel it zing all the way to my toes. I told her that and she just sighed heavily and said, "Joleen, I have never seen a pregnant woman this tweaked" YIKES! that says a lot because she specializes in seeing pregnant women! AHHH!!! anyway...a couple pushes, cracks, pops, and zingers later, i walked out feeling better.

Headed to work, worked a couple of hours, then came home.

Its late, 10:30pm here and I am starving. I already ate some co-co wheats. MMM....so good. I love them. I guess I always have, but recently, I have been craving them. weird! Not really, I am pregnant! nothing should surprise me anymore.

I get most of the day off tomorrow, gotta do some work from home if I am able. I hope it isn't another day stuck in bed.  Wish me luck!

Until Later
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D