Monday, January 7, 2013

Help me over this mountain (previously titled "I'm so over this $hit")

Here's my breakdown crying post. U have been warned! Thankfully the vomiting and for the most part (50%) my nausea has gone away. Thanks to the medical attention I received today. New trick I learned....chew ur zofran, it gets in ur body sooner. AND if u puke after taking, u can take it again...nice!
But what I can't shake is the dizziness, lightheadedness, spinning. If I shift my eyes too fast.... Watch out world, I'm coming down. I really really really am just so caught off guard by such a horrible day! I mean, I've been having some bad days, but not like this!!! This has me slipped right into regression of week 15,or so!!! The first thing I did when I almost fell out of the truck today dropping chitlin off at school was call the hubs and tell him I am scared. I was so scared!!! I don't want to be I. That dark place again!! I don't want to have those negative thoughts!!! That's not who I am!!! And it surely isn't who I want to be! I cried so hard today for the fear that I will end up in that dark place of despair and I don't want it!!! I don't want anything to do with it. I want my "good" days with my baby kicking my insides with the happy thoughts of what will be coming up....today all that joy and love was stripped from me. Maybe momentarily...(hopefully). I sit here typing this bawling scared to death that tomorrow will be a repeat of today (and its not over), and I worry. I worry that I am not strong enough to make it out of that dark place a second time. I know in my heart I have to.....but I question if I can. Tonight I will be praying to grandma and God. Please help me have the strength to get over this mountain and one step closer to my baby girl!

Until Later
~J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, But please note that I am human and by posting mean hurtful things, you are in fact HURTING my feelings. If you don't have anything nice to say, then you don't need to say anything at all. With that being said....I would love to hear from you =D